Thursday, November 11, 2010

Practically Famous!

Check it out!  I got an email from one of the kind folks over at Foodista (which will, I can tell, become a complete and utter timesink in the near future...) encouraging me to add the empanada widget to my last post...so I did and look!

Over on the right, that's me!  w00t!  Movin' on up, baby! 

One of these days, I'll start coming up with my own recipes...or at least writing out what I did instead of following the recipes I'm claiming to follow.  :-) 

Also, FWIW, I did some updating of the cookbook today, so you can find all the recipes I've made (and a few I haven't made but posted) in there.  I'm sort of thinking about making something more pretty out of that, maybe adding some stories to each recipe or something, so at the end of this year I can print it and save it for posterity. 

Anyway, that's the news from the kitchen!  Tonight was a pretty sad dinner night...Nick is off doing his thing, so I was left to fend for myself.  It turns out, without a man's stomach to fill, I just don't bother...I had popcorn and a couple spoons of Nutella.  Sorry, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment