Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Rundown

Kini got a bone.
She loved it.
Christmas morning, I made monkey bread.
Yum.
Yum yum yum.
Omg yum (Sarah, that's for you!)
Seriously.  Yum.
I want to lick my computer right now, so yum.
Breakfast table.
Then there was dinner.  Which was mostly pies.
And other desserts.
Omg so many desserts.
So, so many.
Chocolate kiddie, just for me.
Banana cream pie.
My plate at dinner.
So now it's back to normal...ish...for like 3 days.  It's French week (I haven't forgotten) and I'm going to do the best I can to make that into something worth writing about.  Right now I'm in a sushi coma though, so I'm gonna nap under my desk and dream of fish. 

1 comment:

  1. Now THAT is a lot of baking. Hope y'all are going to go to the dentist after that meal. Looks delicious. I love the dog's bone is shaped like a candy cane.

    ReplyDelete